Find the right Independence Day celebrations for you!
Are you looking for a great spot to view some beautiful Independence Day fireworks displays? Lancaster County has plenty of options for your viewing pleasure. From music to hot dog eating, it is just not about fireworks but celebration.
4th of July celebrations in Lancaster County start early with many on June 30th or July 1st. Buck Motorsports Park has Demolition Derby and Concert along with Fireworks. Take dinner to Long’s Park Amphitheater for a concert from the U.S. Army Band and, of course, fireworks. Clipper Magazine Stadium will once again be holding their Independence Day Celebration which includes a hot dog eating contest, music, and games for the whole family. In East Petersburg, be sure to catch a pre-fireworks viewing of The Super Mario Bros. Movie! Community Bible Church in Marietta will have activities beginning at 5 pm ahead of their 9:15 pm fireworks and Froelich Park in Mountville Borough will have fireworks beginning at dusk.
Firework Shows & Concerts
There is no shortage of fireworks to catch on the actual 4th of July holiday. In New Holland, you can experience a concert at 7 pm ahead of the fireworks show at dusk. The Star Barn at Stone Gables Estate in Elizabethtown will have all-day activities starting at 3 pm, leading up to the fireworks show at 9 pm. In Lititz, you can experience two days of fun leading up to the fireworks display on the 4th. This event will feature over 20 food vendors, games, concerts, and more!
On July 8, be sure to check out SECA Fest at Legion Park in Quarryville for fireworks at 10:15 following a day of fun featuring food and games!
Here is a complete list of Fourth of July fun and fireworks in Lancaster County in 2023:
- East Petersburg Independence Day Celebration
- June 30
- Community Park, 2575 Greystone Road, East Petersburg
- Events begin at 5:30 p.m., including screening of the Super Mario Bros. movie at 8:30 p.m. Fireworks will begin at 10:15 p.m.
- Independence Day Demolition Derby and Fireworks Display
- July 1
- Buck Motorsports Park LLC, 900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville
- Gates for event open at 4 p.m. and event starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $18.
- Independence Day Celebration at Clipper
- July 1
- Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Gates open at 4 p.m., fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m.
- Marietta Fireworks Show
- July 1
- Community Bible Church, 331 Anderson Ferry Road, Marietta
- Events begin at 5 p.m., with fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Annual Fireworks in Mountville
- July 1
- Froelich Park, 250 W. Main St., Mountville
- Fireworks will be held at dusk.
- Patriotic Concert and Fireworks at Longs Park
- July 2
- Long’s Park Amphitheater, 1441 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster
- Concert with Pershing’s Own U.S. Army Band beginning at 7:30 p.m., with fireworks at dusk.
- Lititz Fourth of July Celebration
- July 3 and 4
- Lititz Springs Park, 24 N. Broad St., Lititz
- Fireworks held July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $13 for ages 11 and up, $5 for ages 3-10.
- Celebration and Fireworks Extravaganza at Star Barn
- July 4
- Star Barn at Stone Gables Estate, 1160 N. Market St., Elizabethtown
- Gates open at 3 p.m. for all day events, with fireworks at 9 p.m. Admission is $20-$30 per vehicle, and $45 for vehicles with more than 8 passengers.
- New Holland Independence Day concert and fireworks
- July 4
- Community Park, New Holland.
- Events begin at 7 p.m. with fireworks beginning at dusk.
- SECA Fest Fireworks Show
- July 8Legion Park, Quarryville
- Event begins at 4 p.m. with fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
Book your Independence Day week hotel reservations today.