Reviews from TripAdvisor
For more reviews of our property, as well as in-depth reviews visit the AmishView Inn & Suites TripAdvisor page.
FOR BEST RATES & AVAILABILITIES, BE SURE TO RETURN TO THE AMISHVIEW SITE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION.
“Most beautiful, comfortable room ever!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 - We stayed in the new King Suites. WOW . Huge room with comfortable king bed with the most luxurious bedding. Big sofa and comfortable chair. Wet bar with fridge and microwave. The wall paper and art work is stunning. Then, then you get to go to bathroom.....WOW WOW WOW.
- Big vanity with double sinks and fancy fixtures. Beautiful wood like floor. Separate toilet room. Big walk in shower. Big claw foot Victoria-Albert soaker tub. I am 5'9" and was able to stretch out and be covered in warm water. It also had tv in front of tub. I have never watched tv while in tub, but it was great. Oh did I mention the huge tv in bedroom. I think it was a 60".
- The big picture window looked out over farm lands where you could watch Amish work in fields.The room was so quiet we thought we were only ones in new building.
- The breakfast was 5 star. Great selections of side items as well as a chief making omlets, eggs to order, and waffle. It had everything you might think you want for breakfast. There was coffee, hot tea and cocoa, and iced tea and lemonaid and cookies available all day.
- Pool area nice and clean. Pool not huge but I was only one using it. Hot tub great!
- The only downside is you never want to leave hotel to venture out to country side. But you must do this. Get info from very nice and helpful front desk for tours and maps.
"I would live here if I could."
Reviewed April 21, 2014 - We stayed at the AmishView Inn & Suites last year during our vacation. We loved it there, room and breakfast was awesome. We were on vacation this past week and weekend and had booked an overnight stay here again Sunday night in the new King Suites. This is a 5 story new addition that is for ADULTS only, NO KIDS!!! Yay for quiet!!! Anyways, after being worn and weary from other hotel stays throughout the previous week/weekend, we were in desperate need to some rest, quiet and relaxation. We checked in, and they put us on the 5th floor in room 528, end of the hall, last room and assured us they wouldn't put anyone in the room next to us! Yay again!!! We walked in and our jaws dropped. You first walk by the bathroom that words cannot express on how awesome it is (I will be posting pictures). Then you walk down a little hall into a huge room! Beautiful furniture, King size pillow top bed, couch, chair, 60 inch TV (and a smaller one for whoever is taking a bath, like I did!) three window wide view of the beautiful Amish farms and when my husband asked, where's the fridge, it was hidden in a double closet out of the way! It was the best nights sleep (after 4 horrible ones!) I woke up to no back, shoulder or neck pain, finally! Breakfast was yummy and filling and we were sad to leave. We'll definitely stay the next time we're in Lancaster. You will not be disappointed. Every staff member is friendly, welcoming and eager to please! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
“The ONLY clean place to stay in PA”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 - We have been going back and forth through PA for 20+ years, and every time it was the same deal go and see if the room is clean and then my husband would get the stuff out of the car, up to this point we have had black mould on cracked toilets, bathtub rings that peal off, very well used...
Reviewed March 2, 2013 - Stayed here with a friend for one night in February, and I wish it had been longer. The public areas and the room were beautiful and clean with a lovely view of surrounding farmland. Beds were unusually soft and comfortable for a hotel, and the breakfast was free and substantial. It's also very reasonably priced. No complaints and highly recommended!
“Amish View Inn Bird in Hand”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 - Fantastic place to stay -set in rolling farmland in Pennysylvania Dutch Country. Great rooms, large, traditionally furnished, innotive bathrooms, excellent reastaurant, wonderful breakfasts, lovely staff.
“The best place to stay in PA Dutch area”
We stayed in a junior suite - a large room with a king size bed and sitting area. Very clean; staff very helpful Room Tip: Outside our front windows we could see a farmer tilling his field. Room was not divided by a wall. Room had a fridge and microwave. Room had a working fire place which we used - very romantic!! Room included breakfast - freshly cooked eggs, omelets, hot oatmeal, sausage/bacon. Indoor pool and hot tub were very well maintained.